Monday, July 20, 2009

OUR ANNUAL CAMPING TRIP TO SAGEHEN

This is what happened at 5 am when the boys decided they needed a bottle. Somehow everyone ended up in bed with Daniel and I. I'm very grateful everyone went back to their own beds.


Gavin and Grandma were having a good time too. While Great Grandpa Warnick took a nap.




Gavin and Lizzie were having a very intense conversation about something.
Lillie loved going in the canoe with her dad. some of her cousins came along. Garret and Megan went with them.



This is Taitlyn, Lillie and Megan. they played great together and had a good time.



Every year we go camping wiht Daniel's whole family. It is so much fun. Little kids running around and huckleberry picking and of course lots of food and a good time had by all. Lillie loves to be around all of her cousins especially the ones she doesn't see very often. I got a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment